Library is the focal point of the institution. The college has a well equipped and furnished library with adequate number of books on subject of prescribed study, current topics, research, literature, and encyclopedia.
Library plays a vital role in the dissemination of Knowledge and information in academic initiation. The library of the college, serves as knowledge hub containing information resources. The magnificent college library is located in the center of the campus in an exclusive building designed for the purpose. The library comprises following sections: Reading rooms, periodical and reference section etc. Together, all the sections of our library display a rich collection of more than 5,794 books, 9 Journals and 5 magazines too for lending text books to needy and deserving students for whole academic session. Internet facility is now available for students inside the library premises itself.
The mission of the college Library is to facilitate creation of new knowledge through the acquisition, organization and dissemination of informationresources and providing for value added services.
The main thrust of the library is to continue to improve the quality of services and facilities, achieve high degree of users’ satisfaction and endeavorto facilitate right information to the right user, at the right time.
The college has a Library Advisory Committee to facilitate effective and smooth governance of the library. As per the need, it meets to discussvarious issues related to library facilities and services. It consists of the following members:
- Dr. Asha Sharma
- Mrs. PritimaVyas
- Miss. Kamakshi Sharma
- Sonu Kumar & VinodDhakar
: Faculty member
: Faculty member
: First Year Student
: Second Year Student
- Framing and modifying the general rules and regulations for the proper functioning of the library,
- Selection of books for purchase and issue orders for purchase them to the extent of allocated budget,
- Placing orders for subscribing useful magazines and periodicals.
- To watch the proper maintenance of the library and to keep the library well equipped.
- To make availability of the library services to the maximum and optimum use by the staff and the pupil teachers.
Library Rules as Approved by the Library Committee.
- Without ID card no student will be allowed to enter in the Library.
- While entering the library, readers/Users should leave their personal belongings, such as bags, briefcases, personal books, and parcels etc. near the counter reserved for this purpose. However, they can carry loose papers.
- Readers/Users should maintain peace in the library and should not disturb other users in any way. USE OF MOBILE PHONE IS PROHIBITED IN THE LIBRARY.
- Readers/Users should not deface, mark, cut, mutilated or damage library material in any way. If anyone is found doing so, he will be charged the full replacement cost of the Book/material and also disciplinary action.
- Reference Books and reference material should be read within the Library and these will not be issued.
- While entering the Library, every User should write his name in the Register kept at the entrance, one time in a day.
- While borrowing books, if the borrower finds the missing of a few pages in a book, it should be informed to Library staff at the counter. After issuing the books he/she will be responsible for missing pages.
- Regularly go through the library notice Board for up to date library related information.
- Any student found guilty of mutilation of books or journals, or of misusing the library facilities will be liable to disciplinary action which may include expulsion from college.
- If users not deposit books on deposited Date, user give one Rs Fine per day.
- Reference Services
- Current Awareness Services
- Display of new arrivals
- Newspaper clippings
- Reprography like Printing, Xeroxingetc
|TITLE WISE LIST OF BOOKS IN LIBRARY|
|1. Compulsory Paper||252|
|2. Pedagogy of All subjects||164|
|3. Reference Books||325|
|4. Other Books||248|
|5. Gifted Books||274|
|Total Title of Books 1263|
- Times of India
- Rajasthan Patrika
- Danik Bhaskar
- Current G.K.
- Reader Digest
- Competition Success Review
- India Today
- Nai Shiksha
- Primary Education
- Vigyan Pragati
- Journal of Indian Education
- Indian Educational Abstracts
- Bhartiya Adhunik Shiksha
- Primary Shikshak
- भारतीय शोध शिक्षा पत्रिका